The requirements for LiveWriter Onscreen are:
- Windows XP (only been tested on Windows XP PRO)
- Live Writer (visit Writer Zone for requirements)
- IE 7 beta (optional )
You can download the installer from here
- download the installer from here .
- save the installer file on your computer. The installer file name is SetupLiveWriterOnscreen.msi
- double-click on the installer file and follow the instructions.
- You get to choose where you want to install LiveWriter OnScreen.
- After the install a shortcut will be added to your desktop and your programs menu.
You can also install by clicking on SetupLiveWriterOnscreen.msi , and running the installer without saving it to your computer.
If you do not have IE7 installed, the installer will tell you that it cannot register 2 DLLs, ieframe.dll and msfeeds.dll. Click continue and complete the install. Everything should work ok. The only functionality that might not be available is the "blog item from my feeds".